We are always on the lookout for motivated, punctual, reliable and smart-looking drivers who can provide great customer service. We welcome both owner drivers and also those wishing to be company drivers, with full-time and part-time shifts available.
As an owner driver, you can work on either a fixed weekly rent or a commission basis, so you only pay on what you earn. We utilise a modern dispatch system which is designed to minimise dead mileage to maximise earnings in the shortest time possible.
As a company driver, your only financial outlay is for your badge; all other costs are covered by the company, with benefits including holiday pay, enrolment onto a pension scheme, and weekly pay with electronic payslips.
We do require that all our drivers hold a Private Hire license with Wycombe District Council –however, if you do not have the license, we can help you to get one.
As per Wycombe District Council Licensing guidelines:
This licence is required before any person can drive a licensed private hire vehicle.
Before a licence is granted the applicant must satisfy us that:
• He/she is a fit and proper person to hold a licence
• He/she is medically fit
• He/she has attained the age of 21 years
• He/she has held a full driver’s licence (not being a provisional licence) granted to the applicant under Part III of the Road Traffic Act 1972 authorising him/her to drive a motor car for at least 12 months prior to the date of the application
• He/she has a sound knowledge of the geography of Wycombe district by passing a written knowledge test
• He/she is able to read, write and converse in English
• He/she must pass a police criminality check to ensure safety to the public
Work will consist of local work, long distance and airport transfers, with great earning potential. If you think, you have what it takes to join the A1 team, get in touch now.
For an application form or an informal chat, contact email@example.com