These are unprecedented times for us all. We are at the centre of our local community and know that our services help many to get around, particularly the key workers upon whom we all rely so much.
The safety and wellbeing of everyone who uses, and works at, A1 Taxi Service is always our priority. We are actively monitoring the coronavirus situation and are taking steps to keep our community safe.
During this time:
- We will be operating skeleton staffing with reduced operating hours at our office in Flackwell Heath
- We will be accepting bookings by telephone or email between the following hours:
- Transport for essential travel outside of the above hours is available, however, this must be pre-booked.
- Drivers will be based at their home addresses between bookings to ensure that they can avoid gatherings and can respect social distancing guidelines.
- Drivers will be given time between bookings to thoroughly clean and wipe down their vehicles.
- Bookings will be accepted on the basis of:
- maximum of two passengers, to be seated in the rear seats of the vehicle.
- journey is from point A to point B with no additional pickup points
Therefore, we would highly encourage everyone to pre-book their journey to ensure it can be accommodated. Whilst this is a fluid and evolving situation, we encourage all to follow governmental guidelines, and to only travel when absolutely necessary.